Being prepared provides peace of mind. Spending more time at home this winter means you're probably noticing some much-needed updates to your home’s safety and security. We have many options to easily integrate disaster sensors such as smoke alarms, carbon monoxide detectors, temperature sensors, and flood detectors into your current system.
As well as the peace of mind knowing your equipment is in optimal working order, you'll enjoy total protection with Smart Home safeguards and our professional monitoring. If there's a fire or carbon monoxide leak, you’ll be immediately notified at the panel and through the app, and the monitoring center will confirm the alarm event and notify emergency response.
Other reminders of how useful Smart Home Security with interactive services can be:
• Did someone leave a door or window open and let the cold in? Use the notifications function in your app to alert you.
• Save money on your heating bill with a programmable Smart Thermostat. You can control it remotely and get notifications if someone has changed the temperature among other great features.
• Is one part of your house always colder? Use a remote temperature sensor with the Smart Thermostat to manage targeted or average temperatures throughout the house.
• Can’t remember if you unplugged your roof’s heat tape? Simply plug the heat tape into one of our Z-wave outlets and you can turn it on or off from anywhere with the app.
• Ever wake up in the middle of the night wondering if you remembered to close your garage door? With a Smart garage door controller, stay in bed while check the status and open/close it from the app.
Call us today at 1-888-349-3455 for more information on these components and many more that we can easily integrate into your Mountain Alarm system.