Due to our spending a lot time at home these days, including working remotely, more and more American families are in search of the perfect house. It’s where we find comfort and where memories are made. It’s where we count on our families, our possessions, and our pets to be protected.
Protecting your home is always a priority, but when you’re moving into a new house, renovating an old one, or building your dream home from the ground up, take the opportunity to make the right security choices for optimal safety, convenience, and control.
Whether you’re preparing to move in or your home is still under construction, install a smart lock to keep movers and workers on task and on schedule. Not to mention protecting it from thieves who often target a home in transition or under construction.
With Mountain Alarm and Alarm.com, you can:
• Disarm your security system and unlock the front door from anywhere using your smartphone. • Allow easy keyless entry with unique access codes for different workers, cleaners, and movers coming and going throughout the day and get real-time alerts when someone has arrived.
• Get immediate alerts if you forget to lock your front door or close the garage so you can secure your home and arm your system if needed.
Easily keep an eye on your new home while you’re away with video surveillance from Mountain Alarm and Alarm.com. Our security cameras offer comprehensive views of your home and the people involved in the move, repair, renovation, or construction.
• Know who and what is approaching your home with outdoor cameras and video analytics. This technology allows your surveillance system to determine whether it’s a vehicle, animal, or a person.
• Keep close watch on your kids and pets inside your new home during the busy move with interior cameras.
• Answer the front door safely with a wireless doorbell camera that alerts you when someone is at the entrance whether they ring the bell or not. Then have a two-way conversation through the app whether you’re home or away.
With people coming and going during a move, a smart thermostat gives you control of your home’s heating and cooling, so everyone feels comfortable while not wasting energy.
• Turn up the heat (or the AC) from anywhere using your smartphone.
• A connected thermostat allows your security system to automatically adjust temperatures for when you leave and return.
If you’re planning a move, make sure adding a smart home security system is on your to-do list. It will provide peace of mind and save you time, money, and worry. Contact us today at 1-888-349-3455. Our security professionals can conduct a free assessment of your new home and provide recommendations on how best to protect it.